Doc McStuffins Take Care of Me Lambie Review
September 13, 2016 @ 2:00AM
The popular show on Disney Junior, Doc McStuffins, is inspiring many children to take care of others and become a medical professional in the future. This toy Lambie allows your kids to experience the show in real life in an fun and interactive manner.
This plush animal has everything a kid wants in a toy. It sings, lights up and has movements that are very realistic. Fans of Doc McStuffins are especially going to love it as this toy replicates the show extremely well.
This doll keeps kids busy and allows them to learn kindness as taking care of their favorite TV lamb. If you have been looking for an interactive toy that fosters social interaction and teaches compassion to your kids, then put this at the top of your list.
This Doc McStuffins Take Care of Me Lambie review will discuss the features, pros and cons, and other aspects of this toy to help you make an informed buying decision.
Review of Doc McStuffins Take Care of Me Lambie
More than 50 Responses - The main attraction of this plush toy is that it responds to the actions of the kids in more than 50 ways. These responses are in the form of sounds, lights and movements. You kid has to take care of Lambie, similar to a doctor.
Sometimes, her heart is broken and your kid can listen to the heartbeat of Lambie with the help of included stethoscope. Kids can also take her temperature with thermometer. She can say more than 50 phrases. She also sings the song, “I feel better”.
3 Response Triggers - The cheeks of Lambie light up whenever her temperature is taken. Lambie laughs or sings whenever her tummy is pressed. She takes a nap when she is laid down and she goes stuffed (similar to the show), when kids stop playing with her.
Lots of Accessories - It includes a thermometer, a stethoscope, sticker bandages and an otoscope. Your kids will love to use these accessories to take care of Lambie and keep her well.
Dimensions - It weight approximately 1.6 pounds and measures 14.8 x 6 x 14.8". It is lightweight and the size is good enough for immersive interactive play.
Who Is This Toy For?
While the suggested age for this plush toy is 3 to 6 years, buyers reviews suggest that even older kids will love to play with this plush toy, especially if they are fans of Doc McStuffins.
Why People Like This Toy
The buyer reviews of the Doc McStuffins Take Care of Me Lambie suggest that the kids really like the different responses given by Lambie. Her magical movements are ultra realistic and it seems like she is really speaking when she moves her cheeks and eyes.
The other interactive features mean that kids love playing with her for hours. It is so intuitive that some kids take her everywhere with them.
It also teaches kids to take care of others in a proper way. It is soft and replicates the TV show well. Kids who are fans of Doc McStuffins are really going to like playing with Lambie.
Pros And Cons
- Kids love using the stethoscope and other medical tools to check Lambie and keep her happy. Lambie keeps telling them to check certain things in a funny way.
- Over 50 types of responses mean that kids won't get bored, as there is always a new way to interact with her.
- Playing with Lambie teaches kids kindness. It also inculcates the feeling of compassions. It is also a great way for kids to spend time together and it fosters social interaction.
- Fans of the show can relive their happy moments on the show with the help of Lambie. She also goes stuffed when the doctor has used all the medical tools to heal her.
- While no toy is perfect, reviews of this product suggest that kids love playing with this plush toy for hours. Some of the buyers have mentioned that some paint on the nose and cheeks gets scratched off quickly but they also said that it is most probably due to their kids taking Lambie on so many adventures.
Skills Taught By This Toy
Imaginative Play - This toy teaches imaginative play skills because it encourages children to create their own scenarios when playing with Lambie.
Video Of This Toy