Miles From Tomorrowland Stellosphere Review
September 13, 2016 @ 2:01AM
The Callisto family is out and about again looking for a new adventure but how are they going to do this without their home base? The Stellosphere is a fascinating toy, and one which is going to delight children who love to watch Miles From Tomorrowland. This home base space station is intriguing and quite the sight.
This toy, based on the Disney Junior cartoon Miles From Tomorrowland, is perfect for both boys and girls and will be a great addition to their collection of Tomorrowland toys. Those missions into the rest of universe are going to be exhilarating for children as they grab a hold of this space vehicle and all it has to offer.
This Miles From Tomorrowland Stellosphere review will discuss the features, pros and cons, and other aspects of this toy to help you make an informed buying decision.
Review of Miles From Tomorrowland Stellosphere
Let's take a look at what the Miles From Tomorrowland Stellosphere is all about.
3 Ships in 1 - There are '3 ships in 1' with this toy set and it is going to include the Stellosphere which can change into a Mini StarJetter or Zip Ship with relative ease.
Lights and Sounds - The excitement does not end there as there are a range of lights and sounds equipped with the toy to provide an immersive experience for those playing with the set. Included with the set is Miles to really bring the moment and adventure to life as he will be with the child every step of the way on their new journey through the universe.
Glowing Charging Chamber - With the included glowing charging chamber, this toy is going to remain up and running for as long as one wants it to. Place Miles into the charging chamber and watch as he is bathed in a shower of light.
What Age Range Is This Toy For?
Tomy, the manufacturer, suggests that the age range for this toy is 4 and 5 year olds, but it is possible that kids who are 6 and even 7 might also like this, especially if they love the Miles From Tomorrowland animated series.
Why People Like This Toy
Those who have bought this for their children have nothing but great things to say about it. The set is built to last and looks great at the same time. It plays well and fits in well with the overall collection a child would be building. A 'must have' in this regard without a doubt.
Pros And Cons
- The looks are aesthetically appealing. Kids who want it to be as 'real' as possible will be delighted because this is as authentic as you could want it to be.
- The toy is sturdy and durable, which means it will hold up to a lot of play time.
- The size of the toy is larger than some parents expected, which means there is plenty of room for other Tomorrowland figures to play with Miles in the Stellosphere.
- The 3-ships-in-1 gives the toy a lot of repeat value, and parents feel like they are getting a lot of toy for the price.
- Tomy uses what they call an XVR system to boost lights and sounds on the Tomorrowland ships. It has the potential to be confusing at first to kids who want to move it from one ship to another. But once they come to terms with the system, it is going to work like a charm and they will be playing with it all the time.
- Miles is the only action figure included with this set. Fortunately, there are additional figures that can be bought separately and added to the set.
Skills Taught By This Toy
Imaginative Play - This toy teaches imaginative play skills as kids come up with adventures for Miles to go on or recreate scenes from the TV series.
Motor Skills - This toy teaches motor skills as kids transform the ship into any of its three possible configurations.
Video Of This Toy